Salary: Generous rate of pay and benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 30/06/2022
FLT Operator – Gloucester
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting an FLT Operative in Gloucester, working full time Monday to Friday typically 08.30 – 17.00.
As the leading integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company and our mission is to lead the vehicle recycling industry through a focus on innovation and a commitment to doing the right thing.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do – Our Road to Tomorrow is the plan to be the most sustainable and responsible business in the vehicle recycling industry.
You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. You could be a valuable part of our journey as we look to expand and our growing work family.
- Placing and removing scrap vehicles on racking and moving around the yard using a forklift machine
- Assisting with organisation of yard and sorting vehicles around site
- Assisting with other yard duties to ensure housekeeping standards are met.
- Maintaining highest of health & safety standards within work environment
The ideal person will:
- Experience moving dismantled vehicles/parts would be beneficial
- FLT Trained with your FLT Licence however willing to accept a trainee for the right applicant
- Good knowledge of cars and their components is essential