Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 24/02/2024
Bodyshop Mechanic | SYNETIQ an IAA company
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanic to join our Bodyshop at our site on Road 3, Winsford Industrial Estate.
This role is an integral part of the Bodyshop Team and involves carrying out vehicle Inspections, diagnosis and repair and road testing to ensure defects are resolved.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
• Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects
• Replacing Cambelts
• Suspension repairs
• Road testing vehicles to check mechanical repairs
• Following correct processes in line with Health and Safety requirements
• Completing all documentation to the highest standard
Here’s what you bring:
• Have proven previous experience as a Vehicle Mechanic
• Supply own tools
• Have excellent attention to detail and must take pride in your work
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently or part of a busy team
• Applicants must have a full UK driving license
• City & Guilds Automotive (preferred)
• Driving License (preferred)
What we offer:
• Competitive basic salary
• 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
• Pension plan with 3.5% employer contribution
• Ongoing training and professional development
• Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Uniform and PPE provided
• Benefithub (World’s largest selection of Employee Discounts and Lifestyle Benefits)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discount on Vodaphone
• Paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Day shift, Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS, Finance, Right to work and reference checks.
Who are we?
Repossessions-UK started out in Cheshire back in 2002, with the aim of offering great vehicles to the public, at discounted prices.
We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best of both worlds. Our trade offers mean you get the lowest price possible, especially compared to main dealers. All our vehicles are HPI checked for your peace of mind, and we can even offer you a range of finance, warranty and part-ex options.
SYNETIQ Ltd., the UK-based business unit of IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), an RB Global, Inc. company, is the leading integrated salvage, dismantling and vehicle recycling company in the UK, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. An integrated, data-driven and innovative business, SYNETIQ has led the way in raising industry standards and continually innovates ways of working to deliver great value, ensure complete compliance and a provide a positive experience.