Salary: Generous rate of pay and benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 12/06/2022
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting an FLT Operative in Winsford, working full time Monday to Friday typically 08.30 – 17.00.As the leading integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, our operations are sustainable by nature – but our mission is to lead the vehicle recycling industry through a focus on innovation and a commitment to doing the right thing.You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. You could be a valuable part of our journey as we look to expand and our growing work family.Responsibilities include:
- Placing and removing scrap vehicles on racking and moving around the yard using a forklift machine
- Assisting with organisation of yard and sorting vehicles around site
- Assisting with other yard duties to ensure housekeeping standards are met.
- Maintaining highest of health & safety standards within work environment
The ideal person will:
- Experience moving dismantled vehicles/parts would be beneficial
- FLT Trained with your FLT Licence however willing to accept a trainee for the right applicant
- Good knowledge of cars and their components is essential
About UsYou would be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. You could be a valuable part of our journey and work family and we could be a great place for you to work.Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do – Our Road to Tomorrow is the plan to be the most sustainable and responsible business in the vehicle recycling industry.Contact us now for an exciting work opportunity to join our SYNETIQ family.