Salary: £9.50-£11 per hour
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 07/01/2023
Due to our sustained growth SYNETIQ are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as a vehicle dismantler at our sites in Doncaster, Winsford and Gloucester.
As the leading integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, our operations are sustainable by nature – but our mission is to lead the vehicle recycling industry through a focus on innovation and a commitment to doing the right thing.
You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. You could be a valuable part of our journey as we look to expand and our growing work family.
What’s the role?
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the dismantling of vehicles, removal of parts for sale and ensuring quality checking is carried out in line with our customer orders.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Dismantling vehicles
- Removing parts for sale from vehicles to order
- Removing parts to replenish our growing parts warehouse
- Quality checking the parts that have been removed for sale
- Housekeeping and Yard Operative duties
What kind of person would be suited?
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience working with cars either mechanical, body panels or as a hobby fixing your own cars up in your spare time.
- Experience of using a range of hand tools.
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
- Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
- Strong communication skills
- Work in a fast paced environment and multi task methodically and safely
- Health and Safety awareness
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our experienced team members this will compliment your own automotive experience.
Pay will be dependent on your experience.
Typical working hours 08:30- 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Overtime available at time and half when authorised and as the business needs.