Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 30/10/2021
Looking to kick start your career in Marketing? Then this is the role for you.
This is an entry level marketing role that will allow you to get involved in lots of different projects and develop yourself with an accredited qualification while you work.
This is one of those opportunities that don’t come along that often – a chance to make a real difference in a fast paced, friendly environment with a business that put sustainability at the heart of everything they do. Our Road to Tomorrow is the plan to be the most sustainable and responsible business in the vehicle recycling industry.
It’s a really exciting time to join us as we have ambitious growth plans and a team of passionate people delivering sustainable motoring solutions for our both our B2B and B2C customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Activities & Tasks Involved
- Support the Content Managers to execute the SYNETIQ content strategy
- Support the production of a weekly colleague newsletter and other internal communications
- Co-ordinate company events and help to manage sponsorship agreements
- Monitor online customer feedback and actively improve brand perception online
- Help to produce engaging blogs and written content
- Ad hoc marketing duties
About You – Skills & Experience Required:
- Min. 1 year experience in a marketing environment
- Creative and enthusiastic
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated
- Proactive self-starter
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Clear, concise writing style and excellent grammar
- Experience of creative design tools
- Ideally experienced with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- A Marketing or business qualification is desirable
- At least 5 A-C graded GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths and English