Yard Operative – GLE
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 28/02/2024
Yard Operative – Imaging & Grading Vehicles
Here at SYNETIQ, we work with customers and clients to offer affordable, sustainable motoring solutions that don’t cost the Earth. Our services are for customers looking for quality used car parts and businesses who want to maximise the financial and environmental return of their vehicles.
You will be imaging and grading vehicles accordingly and preparing for inventory. Keeping vehicle flow moving efficiently and safely reporting into the Landing Pad Team Leader.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Imaging and grading vehicle parts for inventory such as panels, doors, headlights, etc.
• Supporting with processing stock inventory based on decisions made on journey of stock, whether it be Parts Sales (breaker), Vehicle Sales (Auction) or ELV (end of life/scrap) to maximise value and return for SYNETIQ.
• Supporting GDPR & Salvage Personal Belonging Team with GDPR compliance & contractual SLA’s.
• Ensuring no damages to vehicles or parts
• Liaising with customers or our drivers loading and offloading vehicles.
Here’s what you bring:
• Ideally you will have strong product knowledge for Vehicle Parts across all makes and models.
• Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
• Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
• Health & Safety minded
• Attention to detail for imaging and inventory, however full training will be given.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
• Competitive basic salary and paid overtime + 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
• Pension plan with 3.5% employer contribution
• Ongoing training and professional development.
• Free onsite parking
• Uniform and PPE provided.
• Benefithub (World’s largest selection of Employee Discounts and Lifestyle Benefits)
• Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted parts and non-auction vehicles
• Employee discount on Vodaphone
• Paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Day shift, Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS, Finance, Right to work and reference checks.
We operate random drug and alcohol screening to ensure the safe operation of our business activities.
Who are we?
SYNETIQ Ltd., the UK-based business unit of IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), an RB Global, Inc. company, is the leading integrated salvage, dismantling and vehicle recycling company in the UK, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. An integrated, data-driven and innovative business, SYNETIQ has led the way in raising industry standards and continually innovates ways of working to deliver great value, ensure complete compliance and provide a positive experience.
SYNETIQ, an IAA company is an equal opportunity employer and ensures non-discrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by the internal Recruitment Team. No agency calls, please.