Vehicle Imaging & Grading Operative
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
What’s the role?
You will be imaging and grading vehicles accordingly and preparing for inventory. Keeping vehicle flow moving efficiently and safely reporting into the Landing Pad Team Leader.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Imaging and grading vehicle parts for inventory such as panels, doors, headlights, etc.
- Supporting with processing stock inventory based on decisions made on journey of stock, whether it be Parts Sales (breaker), Vehicle Sales (Auction) or ELV (end of life/scrap) to maximise value and return for SYNETIQ.
- Supporting GDPR & Salvage Personal Belonging Team with GDPR compliance & contractual SLA’s.
- Ensuring no damages to vehicles or parts
- Liaising with customers or our drivers loading and offloading vehicles.
What kind of person would be suited?
- Ideally you will have strong product knowledge for Vehicle Parts across all makes and models.
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
- Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
- Health & Safety minded
- Attention to detail for imaging and inventory, however full training will be given.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our experienced team members this will compliment your own automotive experience.
Contact us now for an exciting work opportunity to join our SYNETIQ family.
Pay will be dependent on your age and experience.