Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 13/06/2022
Valeter – Doncaster
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. We are a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
We currently have a vacancy at our Repossessions – UK Doncaster site for an enthusiastic Valeter to join our Car Dealership based at Adwick Le Street, responsible for cleaning and polishing both the inside and outside of cars and other vehicles, along with rectifying minor defects.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Clean wheels, windows, mirror, interior items, and door handles
- Perform shampooing of carpets and upholstery
- Wax and polish cars as applicable, including T Cut
- Be updated on various gels and products, and other finishes to trims and bumpers
- Maybe responsible for picking up and delivering vehicles to our garage partners
- Learn about various types of vehicles and the best ways to clean them, including how long it will take to get them fully cleaned. For example, it takes a much longer time to clean a car than a van or truck
- Carry out checks on daily lists and make sure cars are clean and refreshed after test drives
- Perform a fluid and full light check on all vehicles
- Prepare, clean, and safely store equipment
- Provide support to colleagues, and work in a team to ensure customers’ vehicles are cleaned and delivered on time.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong ability to perform tasks under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Ability to carefully follow instructions and pay attention to details
- Strong customer service skills to relate effectively with clients to make them want to come back
- Possess interest in cars and love seeing them clean
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm