Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 11/02/2022
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
The overall purpose is to arrange the collection of vehicles, calling both policy holders and holding garages. Confirming charges and booking collection dates in line with SLA’s.
- Calling of policy holders to arrange the collection of accident damaged vehicles. Ensuring relevant information is obtained and the required fields updated accordingly.
- Calling of holding garages and/or accident repair centres. Ensuring relevant information is obtained including release fees and updating the required fields accordingly.
- Negotiating charges, to ensure value for money is attempted for all SYNETIQ clients.
- Liaise with the client team to ensure all received charges are approved prior to the driver being allocated for the collection.
- Work with collection schedulers to ensure all uplifts are booked within customer SLA’s.
- Own and manage your collection area. Be Proactive, ensure that uplifts are regularly monitored to include live collections, vehicles on hold and recontacts.
- Ensure all files are up to date, inserting notes as necessary.
- Take incoming phone calls, emails and system notifications and handle them in a professional, friendly, appropriate manner.
- General office duties such as dealing with queries typing, scanning, database updates, filing, etc.
The ideal candidate will
- Have an outgoing, confident and approachable problem solver who can deliver excellent customer service
- Comfortable/confident with negotiating with a range of customers and clients
- Knowledge of motor vehicles
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Adaptable to changing processes
- Able to multitask and juggle different priorities
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- a pro-active attitude