Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 01/09/2022
Due to our sustained growth, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Car Dealership based at our Repossessions, Huddersfield site to drive sales, profit and reputation forward.
Repossessions-UK started out in Cheshire back in 2002, with the aim of offering great vehicles to the public, at discounted prices. Fast forward 20 years, we now have four branches across the North of England.
We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best of both worlds. Our trade offers mean our customers get the lowest price possible especially compared to main dealers, all our vehicles are HPI checked, and we offer a range of finance, warranty and part-ex options.
Sales Manager Key Areas of Responsibility
- To work with clients and sales team in a professional and ethical manner
- Coach, support and motivate the Reposessions-UK team to maximise profitability
- Deliver a positive client experience
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of our vehicles
- Anticipate and identify customer needs
- Be customer-focused
- Maximise opportunities in sales
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all salespeople.
- Establishes annual and monthly objectives for unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profit.
- Monitors salesperson productivity and performance.
- Displays, merchandises, and promotes new- and used-vehicles.
- Serves as liaison between sales department and other departments.
- Analysis and control of expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
Skills & Experience
- Sales acumen with adaptability to cater for clients’ needs
- Proven ability to fit within a team framework
- Ambition to drive a business forward
- A knowledge of the motor sales industry
- SAF qualified/ prior knowledge of Motor Finance
- A background in advertising vehicles