Online Sales Advisor
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31/01/2022
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
The main purpose of the role is to serve our customers online through our web chat platform and deliver a strong customer experience which ultimately aims to convert our customer enquiries into a sale of our recycled car parts.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and answering all online/web chats efficiently and effectively
- Handling any customer issues and guiding them to a satisfactory outcome
- Learn through a robust training programme how to search for parts on behalf of our customers in order to secure the sale
Skills & Experience
- Have experience in customer services or sales, whether email or online or telephone based
- Strong communication skills and able to listen and question effectively
- Be driven by achieving a sale and delivering a great customer experience
- Have good computer skills and able to respond clearly and professionally to our customers using the web chat system
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
- Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
- You will need to be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and multi task methodically
This is a really exciting time to join SYNETIQ having recently gone through a merger, with lots of growth on the horizon driving an amazing brand through amazing people. This is a great chance to make an immediate impact for the right person.