.Net Technical Lead
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31/01/2022
We are looking for an inspiring .Net technical lead to join our growing development team. They will be responsible for providing the technical direction and leadership for a variety of Internal desktop systems, customer facing websites and backend APIs. This includes the one of largest Vehicle Salvage auction sites in the UK selling 1000’s of vehicles a week, a custom ecommerce website and various other B2B portals.
The team that you will be working in is a growing, cross functional Agile development team using a mixture of AWS and Azure technologies to deliver the best experience to our customers. We are passionate about trying to do things the right way, integrating DEVOPS into everything we do and moving towards a CI/CD environment.
At SYNETIQ we give our development teams a large degree of autonomy and responsibility on how they complete tasks however as a member of the team you are expected to be accountable for your work within your ability, experience, and skill set. Infrastructure, QA and development are all handled within the teams eliminating any inter-team conflict and we treat genuine mistakes as learning experiences while at the same time rewarding great work.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a passion for scalable and robust cloud software, developer productivity and an appetite to constantly learn and improve while helping others do the same. The day-to-day tasks will include:
- Hands on development with an estimated 70% of your time dedicated to coding.
- Working within the development team supporting them to deliver new features, maintain existing applications or deliver on the company’s technology roadmap.
- Oversee development projects from specification, implementation and deployment.
- Mentor and assist more junior members of the team.
- Develop code, processes and solve problems
- Work with the Head of Software Development to introduce and maintain best technical practices within the team.
- Resolve technical disagreements.
- Manage the technical quality of team deliverables.
- Help foster a culture of collaboration, learning and mentoring and ensuring a friendly work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss complex technical concepts.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of good coding practices, Unit testing and other automated testing methods
- Understanding of various coding design patterns
- Agile Framework such as SCRUM
- Strong C# .Net experience – WinForms, .net core,
- MSSQL – TSQL
- Source control – GIT
- Azure (functions and app services)
- Scrum master certification PSM1
- DAPPER Framework Knowledge
- .Net 6
What you will get….
- Competitive Salary up to 65k
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- SYNETIQ will sponsor people to undertake training. Giving you both the finance and time required as long as the training is relevant to your role.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully remote working
- Great supportive working environment
This is an exciting time to join SYNETIQ, with lots of growth on the horizon driving an amazing brand and delivering pioneering technological solutions. This is a great chance to make an immediate impact for the right person.
If you enjoy working in a motivated Agile development team and want to help define the future technical direction of SYNETIQ we’d love to talk with you.