Inventory & Destickering Operative
Salary: Generous rate of pay and benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 30/06/2022
Inventory and Destickering Operative – Gloucester
Due to our sustained growth SYNETIQ are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as an Inventory & Destickering Operative at our site in Gloucester.
As the leading integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, our operations are sustainable by nature – but our mission is to lead the vehicle recycling industry through a focus on innovation and a commitment to doing the right thing.
You will be working with the UK’s biggest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. You could be a valuable part of our journey as we look to expand and our growing work family.
- Supporting with processing stock inventory based on decisions made on journey of stock, whether it be Parts Sales (breaker), Vehicle Sales (Auction) or ELV (end of life/scrap) to maximise value and return for SYNETIQ.
- Destickering (taking stickers off vehicles)
- Cleaning vehicles ready for images
- General yard duties from time to to time
- Maintaining highest of health & safety standards within work environment
What kind of person would be suited?
- Ideally you will have product knowledge for Vehicle Parts across all makes and models.
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
- Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
- Health & Safety minded
- Attention to detail for imaging and inventory, however full training will be given.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Immediate start is available for the right candidate. The hours of work are 5 days a week Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.