HGV Class 1 Driver (Vehicle Collections) Nights out – Doncaster
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 13/06/2022
HGV Class 1 Driver (Vehicle Collections) Nights Out – Doncaster
Due to our sustained growth SYNETIQ are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as a Vehicle Collections Driver Class 1. Typically working Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and possible nights out.
Our mission is to lead the vehicle recycling industry through a focus on innovation and a commitment to doing the right thing.
What responsibilities will you have?
You will be collecting vehicles from various locations. You will be loading, and offloading collected vehicles from our clients and customers onto your HGV using the vehicle winch where required. Height and weight restrictions will apply, and you will need to record height before every journey using the measuring stick and cab height indicator.
You will need the below to be in our driving community:
· Category C / C+E Driving Licence
· Digital Tachograph Card
· Driver CPC Card
What kind of person would be suited?
· Previous experience of loading and offloading vehicles of all shapes and sizes is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be given
· Must be able to work outdoors in all weathers
· Comfortable with working at height
What are we offering?
· Greatly competitive hourly rate
· Bonus scheme for referring other drivers
· Onsite parking
· Fortnightly pay
· Overtime available
· Uniform provided
· Personal development opportunities
· Cycle to work scheme