Engine & Gearbox Prepper
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 27/06/2022
Engine & Gearbox Prepper – Doncaster
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting an Engine & Gearbox Prepper at our Head Office site in Doncaster, on a full-time permanent basis.
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our team members.
You will be working with the UK’s leading vehicle salvage, dismantling and recycling specialist. Our staff are dedicated and focused on helping us grow and you could be a part of our journey and work family – a great place to work.
What’s the role?
The main purpose of the Engine Prepper is to assist in the preparation of engines for sales and to be added to our stock.
What responsibilities will you have?
- To prepare engines ready for sale including checking quality and testing that they are in good working order
- Wrapping the engines ready for sale
- Using our bespoke computer system to add the engines to our inventory system
- Imaging engines
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a good knowledge of vehicle engines
- Have an extensive range of tools to use to dismantle parts
- Have good computer skills, with the ability to adapt to our bespoke parts software
- Have good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a competent and efficient manner
- Work well on your own or as part of a busy team
- Strong communication skills
- You will need to be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and multi task methodically
Pay will be dependent on experience.
Working hours 08:30- 17:00 Monday to Friday