Client Services Executive – Winsford
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31/05/2022
Client Service Executive (Desk Based) – Winsford
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
Overall Purpose of Role
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Executive / Account Manager to join our experienced Client Team based at our Winsford site to oversee Client Administration and queries for Insurance partners, assisting with the day-to-day data requests from Councils, Police, and other issuing authorities.
Key areas of responsibility
- Building positive relationships with our clients through efficient customer support and services. – Exec/Manager
- Maintain relationships with a portfolio of our insurance clients. . – Exec/Manager
- Contact policyholders on behalf of our clients via telephone, email, and our client portal.
- Liaise with Client Services Team in management and board meetings. – Manager
- Liaising with Transport and Scheduling Team regarding vehicle collections, charges etc.
- Responsibility for documenting incoming V5Cs, keys, service books and documents for the stolen not recovered vehicles on spreadsheet. – admin
- Fill out V84s and sent to DVLA – this is for 1 Client at the moment – admin/exec
- Run clearance report – get the V5Cs, put them into the trade on DVLA online, noting Frontier. – admin/exec
- Stolen not recovered cross match report – get V5Cs/keys and carry out the normal process – this is for 1 Client at the moment – could be admin/exec
- Check the weekly remittance – raise any invoices required – This is for a 1 off Client – usually this is more of a finance function
- Processing fine paperwork, creating letters and STAT Decs when required – Admin
- Opening post -daily, and directing to the correct departments – Admin
- Adhoc jobs when requested by Client Manager or specific Client
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous Client Relationship or Account Management roles within Insurance , Automotive or Accident Management would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Account management experience.
- Good problem solving.
- IT Literate with Microsoft packages
- Monday – Friday 08.30am – 5pm