Client Relationship Administrator
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31/01/2022
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
As a Client Relationship Administrator you would be part of our Client Services Team. Assisting with queries and carrying out administrative tasks to ensure our clients requirements are exceeded. Your key areas of responsibility would be:
- Build an excellent rapport with our valued clients
- Assisting with client and policyholder queries via phone, email, and our client portal
- Administrative tasks such as completing DVLA paperwork and processing vehicle logbooks
- Data input into SYNETIQ systems
- Monitoring client SLAs
- Liaising with Transport Team regarding vehicle collections, charges etc
- General office duties such as scanning, database updates, filing, etc.
- Complete all tasks deemed to be a reasonable request by the department management in a timely, efficient, and safe manner.
- Use of inhouse systems and Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Teams.
This is a really exciting time to join SYNETIQ having recently gone through a merger, with lots of growth on the horizon driving an amazing brand through amazing people. This is a great chance to make an immediate impact for the right person.