Banking Finance Assistant
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 11/12/2023
Banking Finance Assistant | SYNETIQ an IAA company
Here at SYNETIQ, we work with customers and clients to offer affordable, sustainable motoring solutions that don’t cost the Earth. Our services are for customers looking for quality used car parts and businesses who want to maximise the financial and environmental return of their vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced Banking Finance Assistant to join SYNETIQ at our Head Office in Doncaster.
To ensure that payments and other financial transactions are reflected correctly in accordance with agreed procedures and accounting standards. Responsible for the accuracy of several areas of the balance sheet, including bank / cash accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Administer the receipts for vehicles purchased or recovered, part sales, auction sales, internet purchases and other bank transactions
• Reconcile cash receipts and perform daily cash-ups
• Maintain and update cash book transaction
• Daily reconciliation of company bank statements to cash book – investigate differences
• Make payments relating to private entry auction sales once cash received
• Ad hoc tasks when required
Here’s what you bring:
• Working with Excel and transactions data
• Microsoft Great Plains
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of cashing up and finance processes
• AAT qualified or working towards qualification would be advantageous
What we offer:
• Competitive basic salary and paid overtime + 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
• Pension plan with 3.5% employer contribution
• Ongoing training and professional development.
• Free onsite parking
• Uniform and PPE provided.
• Benefithub (World’s largest selection of Employee Discounts and Lifestyle Benefits)
• Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted parts and non-auction vehicles
• Employee discount on Vodaphone
• Paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Day shift, Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS, Finance, Right to work and reference checks.
Who are we?
SYNETIQ Ltd., the UK-based business unit of IAA Holdings, LLC (IAA), an RB Global, Inc. company, is the leading integrated salvage, dismantling and vehicle recycling company in the UK, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. An integrated, data-driven and innovative business, SYNETIQ has led the way in raising industry standards and continually innovates ways of working to deliver great value, ensure complete compliance and provide a positive experience.