Administration Assistant – Doncaster
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 25/08/2022
SYNETIQ an IAA company are looking for a full time Administration Assistant based at their site at Sandtoft, Doncaster.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be part of a busy team that run the daily site salvage operation process.
What we offer:
- Salary £19,004.00 per annum increasing to £19,384.17 after successful probation
- Full training
- Company branded uniform (depending on role)
- BEN Employee Support Program
- Workplace pension – Higher % contribution paid by IAA (after 90 day postponement period)
- Employee Shopping Discount Scheme – BenefitHub
- Annual Leave – 30 days (inclusive of 8 days public holidays) increasing to a maximum of 33 days
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives including access to EveryMind at Work App and webinars
- Employee Power of Performance Awards
- Birthday lunches
- Serving customers over the counter
- Processing payments and costing deliveries
- Processing, chasing and filing invoices
- Sorting post and responding to letters and emails
- Processing appropriate paperwork for vehicles to be collected or delivered
- Ringing customers confirming the sale price of vehicles
- General administration duties
Working hours are between the core business hours of 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, working 7.5 hours a day with a 1 hour unpaid break, total hours per week 37.5.Start and finish times will be determined by the Site Manager.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbally;
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Ability to work closely within a small team.
Please note the site is located down Belton Road, Sandtoft and is not accessible by public transport so own vehicle is required
IAAUK is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by UK Government law.