7.5 Tonne Driver – Brentwood
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 19/06/2022
SYNETIQ are currently recruiting customer focused 7.5t drivers based in Brentwood, working full time Monday to Friday with some Saturdays.
Joining SYNETIQ you will be given full on the job training by one of our already qualified drivers
You will be working with the UK’s largest vehicle dismantlers & salvage businesses. Our vision is to lead the way in creating a vehicle recycling industry we can all be proud of. You could be a valuable part of our journey and work family and we could be a great place for you to work.
You will need the below to be in our driver family:
- Category C1+E Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver CPC Card
- Recovery experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
What responsibilities will you have?
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Recovering vehicles from various locations
- Loading and offloading to and from our SYNETIQ HGV vehicles
- Driving as per regulations and legislations regarding working and driving regulations and height restrictions.
Benefits in becoming one of our drivers include:
- Time and half for overtime on Saturdays, overtime available for anyone wanting it!
- Great working hours, Sundays and bank holidays as days off
- Fortnightly Pay, Immediate Start
- Full Pay Training & Full Training Given
- Free Onsite parking
- Allocated truck from our own fleet of 7.5t vehicles
- Weekend overtime up to £200 per shift
Contact us now for an exciting work opportunity to join our SYNETIQ family.