Parts Sales Executive
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31/01/2022
SYNETIQ is the largest integrated salvage and vehicle recycling company, formed to become the most innovative and trusted business in the industry. SYNETIQ is a fast paced, progressive business that leads the way in raising industry standards. We continually innovate ways of working, deliver great value, ensure industry-leading compliance and offer a fantastic customer experience.
By recycling and reusing vehicle parts SYNETIQ has saved over 6 million tons of CO2 over the last two years. As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, we are pleased to announce that we recently achieved accreditation from The Carbon Literacy Project, which includes the roll out of Carbon Literacy training across its workforce.
Right now SYNETIQ is an exciting, high growth, company to join, with an ambitious 3 year plan which relies on cutting edge technology that drives sales and profitability.
With this in mind, we are currently recruiting people who have a passion for vehicles, to work for us as a Parts Sales Executive at our site in Gloucester.
Purpose of the role:
As a part of your role you will be providing online sales support and account management to our fleet, insurance and Bodyshop customer base. You will also be qualifying and quoting on our bespoke online parts platform.
Our online green parts procurement portal is for our collision & mechanical repairers, fleets, accident management & insurers.
This is a key area of the business which links into to our biggest clients and customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Handling inbound parts requests and identifying suitable parts from our in-house database.
- Qualify parts by using PL24 (Partslink 24) and other parts catalogue.
- Quoting and selling parts into the B2B market via our online portal.
- To respond to customer in a professional manner and to adhere to the service level agreement set.
- Maintaining exceptional customer service levels within the portal and online chat function.
- Taking ownership & responsibility for enquiries and resolving any issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Willingness to learn and engage with colleagues and our customer base.
- A confident communicator.
- Some prior knowledge of the sales process (desirable)
- Previous experience within parts sales ideal.
This is a really exciting time to join SYNETIQ having recently gone through a merger, with lots of growth on the horizon driving an amazing brand through amazing people. This is a great chance to make an immediate impact for the right person.