Last updated: 05.01.21
- Our parts counters are open as usual with additional COVID safety measures in place.
- If you do come to site, please remember to follow the COVID-19 guidelines which include wearing a mask, using hand sanitiser when you arrive and observing social distancing rules. Our teams will be wearing masks and we have installed screens for your protection.
- We strongly advise that you order online and use click and collect where possible. We also offer delivery on parts through our website and eBay page.
- You can also order parts through our online Web Chat service.
- Our auctions remain fully functional
- All lots bought and paid for in full qualify for free storage.
- Free storage will be reviewed every month or in line with major announcements from the government
- If you prefer we can deliver your vehicle for a fee so you don’t have to come to site – click here to use our delivery estimate calculator.
- Please check our website for up to date opening times and remember to allow enough time for loading when planning your visit.
- Advanced viewings of vehicles are no longer available.
- Safety first – high vis vests must be worn on all our sites; collection won’t be permitted without them. High vis vests are available to buy for £5.00 – this is non-returnable or refundable due to COVID-19 guidelines.
If you have a query please contact us on our Web Chat service, which is monitored Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm – click here to launch our online Web Chat service. Thanks for your support, the SYNETIQ team.