Last updated: 07.07.2020
Parts: We have reopened our parts, wheels and tyres counters and installed screens for safety. We strongly advise that you order online and use click and collect to make sure you can follow social distancing measures. We also offer delivery on parts through our website and eBay.
Our Doncaster call centre and Huddersfield site remain closed for parts enquiries but you can speak to an adviser by choosing livechat on our website.
Auction: As the government starts to relax some of the lockdown rules we have reviewed how we are running our auction.
- Advanced viewings of vehicles remain suspended to minimise the amount of time customers are onsite.
- We can deliver your vehicle for a fee so you don’t have to come to site – click here to use our delivery estimate calculator.
- Our shorter opening hours remain in place – core opening hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please remember to allow enough time for loading when planning your visit.
- Our Huddersfield site has reopened for vehicle collections.
- Remember – safety first! High vis vests must be worn on all of our sites, collection won’t be permitted without them. High vis vests are available to buy for £5.00 on our Winsford site – this is non returnable or refundable due to strict COVID guidelines.
If you have a query please contact us on our new live chat facility, which is monitored Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
Thanks for your support, the SYNETIQ team