Last updated: Tuesday 12th May
Parts: We have reopened our parts, wheels and tyres counters and installed screens for safety. We strongly advise that you order online and use click and collect to make sure you can follow social distancing measures. We also offer delivery on parts through our website and eBay.
Our Doncaster call centre and Huddersfield site remain closed but you can speak to an adviser by choosing livechat on our website.
Our SYNETIQ auctions are open as a large part of our team can manage the online activity remotely and safely.
We have had to make several changes to the way we work during this period, these are:
- We are waiving storage fees for purchased vehicles until the end of the lockdown period so you can stay safe and stay at home.
- Advanced viewings of vehicles are currently suspended to minimise the amount of time customers are onsite.
- We can deliver your vehicle for a fee, so you don’t have to come to site – please message one of our team for a price.
- We have shortened our opening hours – core opening hours are now 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please remember to allow enough time for loading when planning your visit.
- Our Huddersfield site is temporarily closed.
- We have introduced a live chat facility on our website – please sign into your account and message us if you have any questions.
If you have a query please contact us on our new live chat facility, which is monitored Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. We will keep you posted as and when anything changes.
Thanks for your support, the SYNETIQ team