Last updated: 21.10.2020
Parts: Having reviewed the government guidelines our parts, wheels and tyres counters are able to continue to stay open for trading across all Tiers.
If you do come to site, please remember to follow the COVID guidelines of wearing a mask, using hand sanitiser when you arrive and observing social distancing rules. Our teams will be wearing masks and we have installed screens for your protection.
We strongly advise that you order online and use click and collect where possible. We also offer delivery on parts through our website and eBay.
You can order online through our online Web Chat service – please click here to launch.
Auction: The way our auction operates is constantly under review, in line with Government guidelines.
- Advanced viewings of vehicles are no longer available
- Free storage is available for customers in full lockdown or Tier 3 areas
- Free storage ends 7 days after restrictions are lifted.
- We can deliver your vehicle for a fee so you don’t have to come to site – click here to use our delivery estimate calculator.
- Our shorter opening hours remain in place – opening hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday at most sites but some do differ. Please check our website for up to date opening times and remember to allow enough time for loading when planning your visit.
- Remember – safety first! High vis vests must be worn on all of our sites, collection won’t be permitted without them. High vis vests are available to buy for £5.00 from our Winsford site – this is non-returnable or refundable due to COVID-19 guidelines.
If you have a query please contact us on our new Web Chat facility, which is monitored Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Thanks for your support, the SYNETIQ team